top of page
drivers ed (1).jpg

What if I took the classroom portion at another school?

If you took the classroom portion (30 hours) at another school and need the six hours of driving time we can assist with that. Sometimes teens come to us for this because their schedule does allow them for do it at the high school. Other times they come to us because the scheduling at the school doesn't allow them to be completed before their birthday or they move. Others come because they prefer one on one instruction. We schedule driving appointment seven days a week so we will try to find something that is convenient for you.
We will obtain documentation that you completed your classroom portion and then we can work with you. 
Please email us or call. or 910-523-4772.

bottom of page